Saturday, June 4, 2011

If You are Pain-blurred and Sleep-deprived

I will be back to write as soon as I can, there is certainly a lot on my heart.

The girls have been sick and utterly time and energy consuming both day and night... and then I became sick as well.

I praise God that He has deep, loving purpose for every day we live, no matter how pain-blurred and sleep-deprived. I'm praying not to miss all the ways He is teaching and loving and growing me now.

He is good all the time.

He withholds no good thing.

I've had this song in my mind...

You may call it strange, and so once did I.... before...






1 comment:

Craig said...

that's what happens to moms who love – and love well – they take care of their babies, and their babies make them pain blurred and sleep deprived. And because you're a mom that will never change. But because you ARE such a good mom – that'll kind of always be at least a little okay with you. Thank you for writing this so that I know there's more to come – even this little thing made me smile, and think – so thank you Elise - and God bless and keep you and your little ones and your hubs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...