Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Beautiful Reason to Celebrate

Psalm 21:2
You have granted him the desire of his heart and have not withheld the request of his lips.
Selah:
Psalm 21:4
He asked You for life, and You gave it to him...


Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future..."


Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart..."IMG_8447.jpg


1 Corinthians 2:9
"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him..."

Jeremiah 31:3
"I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness..."

Isaiah 43:1
"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine."






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...