I will sacrifice a thank offering to you and call on the name of the LORD."
... and in this offering of thanks, more chains are loosed...
* blue sky dotted with clouds, a slow but ever changing picture of beauty and glory and Artistic Nature
* hot pink crete myrtle in full bloom
* hole in the ceiling-patched, textured and painted!
* the smell of baking banana bread filling the house
* warm buttered slices and cold milk
*Tom Sawyer-like little girl joy, daddy letting them take turns holding the hose to water the front lawn
* Selah in full soccer-wear, face flushed and curls flying rogue... excitement in anticipation of her first soccer season
* husband coaching daughter in patience and tenderness
* God-directed conversations
* there is nowhere we can flee from His presence
* crayon graffiti on walls, beds, doors, toys... toddler full of mischief, energy, joy
* God lessons through children
* the sky-view coming over the bridge
* the way Alexa says rhinoceros: "nosh-eous"
* hard family conversations, shared hearts and frustrations and prayers and laughter--unity made stronger in this safe place of Love that covers all our multitude of sins
* the blessing of being his wife, the mother of his children, witness to his God-walk
* knowing if He wants it to happen, it will happen
* devotions with Selah
* VJ, Hunter, Victor, Chris, Vanessa, Carol, Josh, Carmon, Whitney, Dewtang and so many other "big people" that joyfully invest in the "little people", making a measureless mark of love and confidence in their lives--my children blessed to be among the many benefactors
* we can always come back to Him
* falling asleep in snuggle-hugging arms
* all four(five, actually) of us wrapped up on the twin bed, softly breathing prayers and last I love yous of the day
* Wonderful Savior... be blessed, be loved, be lifted high... be treasured here, be glorified... knees to earth I bow down to everything You are...