Friday, October 7, 2011

Project Update

So... it's definitely still a work in progress, but I should be done by the end of next week!

Here are a couple more teaser pics!

I have a lot of left over fabric from my wedding canopy... 

... that is currently being re-purposed as pillow covers...



I have never sewn anything before in my life. Sewing on a button is a huge accomplishment for me.

And though I have had quite a lot of help and instruction from my amazing mother(who was sewing her own clothes by 12 years old), I am actually doing about 90% on my own!

I also have this piece from my sister Michelle, and it's going to work perfectly!



Can't wait to show you more! I know I am going to be very happy when it is all put together!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...