Monday, September 27, 2010

He is Beautiful, That is Enough.

I feel like I've been walking around all day with a back pack full of bricks. I hurt. Many levels. Weighed down. Many questions, not a lot of answers.

I don't have a lot of words worth sharing today.

Even so, giving thanks today because He is beautiful in the midst of ugly...

#47 First day that felt like fall

#48 delighting in the discovery of different types of mushrooms in the backyard with Selah

#49 Baby wearing the outfit that was made by my Grandmom for my now 16 year-old sister, that making Grandmom smile

#50 learning to crochet

#51 little sisters that teach me how to be a better big one

#52 text love from friends

#53 that God doesn't remove me from the fire until the dross is drawn out

#54 He holds me so gently

#55 He restores my soul

#56 He is my light, my strength, my song

#57 He is a Word worth sharing... that He would grace me with Himself to share. To have. Wonder upon wonder.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Hello Elise, For someone who didn't have much words worth sharing you did amazingly well :-)
Thank you so much. #53-57 are very precious! Wonder upon wonder indeed!! I pray you feel His strong arms around you in close embrace this day-He loves you too! blessings..Trish

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...