Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Husband Always Says I am Terrible at Surprises

Yeah, yeah, I guess I am.

Okay, I am. 

But... this project has been a long time coming!

And we're still working some things out...

(and yes, my child does wear clothes... but what's the point of dressing a toddler then handing them paint?)


But we're having so much fun in the process, and Selah's working so meticulously, taking such ownership...







(I just love how she sits, curling one sweet foot around the chair leg)





... that I wanted to share my joy with some teaser pics of a part of what we are creating... 




Now keep me accountable people! I want to give an update on this project at least once a week... so if I don't... ask me!! : ) Maybe this way it'll actually get done before my third daughter arrives. 

***Which, by the way, is startlingly close. I'm 32 weeks! When did that happen??... But that's a different post.***

May the LORD bless you and protect you this day, friends! May the LORD make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you! May the LORD turn His face toward you and give you peace. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...