Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Meet The President

I thought you'd like to "meet" him.




He is the president of Compassion International. 

I found this video because this week there is a movement to spread truth through Pinterest.

Please check out My Sponsored Child board and take a moment to ask God to give you His heart for children in this world. For your own children. For the neighbor children. For your church-family children. For the kids that aren't nice to your kids.

For the children across the world who feel... and those who truly are... unseen, unloved, unprotected by those who should be caring for them.

"Can a mother forget her nursing child and have no compassion on the child she has borne?
Though she may forget, 
I will not forget you! 
See,
I have engraved you
On the palms of my hands."

~Isaiah 49:15-16

1 comment:

R said...

Love that verse.
thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...