Thursday, May 9, 2013

One of the Most Gracious Things God Regularly Does for Me




One of the most gracious things God does for me is when He destroys my illusion of control. 

He smashes this false idol to shattered bits... and when I do a pathetic patch job, He does it again.

He wants that lifeless beast to remain crushed beneath my feet. 

So I am not crushed. 

That is love. 

And I love Him for His faithfulness.

He alone give all men life, each breath, and everything else.

His plans are not only good, but best.

I open my hands and receive this best from Him in any form He brings. Even if it is a cross.

Because after the suffering of a cross, comes a glorious resurrection. 

And the very Same One who brought the Son back to life lives. in. me.

His Name be praised.








1 comment:

Sarah said...

The joy of control crushing ... in His hands. Beyond beautiful.

Delighted to meet you today. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you. This looks like a refreshing place to dip into some goodness.

Splashin'

Sarah
www.justsarahdawn.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...