Thursday, December 13, 2012

A New Season



I've been blogging for about three years now.

I remember well that first post, about 6 weeks into being a mom of two.

That baby now has a blonde, wispy 3-year-old mullet and a voice that draws my kisses to that single, adorable dimple on her sassy right cheek. That once-upon-a-time baby now has a baby sister who somehow, unexpectedly, turned one about three weeks ago.

And that's just the Middle and the Little. The Biggest? She's a gorgeous and grown seven. Seven. Don't they have to ask permission to do something big like that??





















Sometimes, it's much easier to see others growing and changing.

Looking back, reading back... I see I've changed quiet a bit too.

Thank You, God. 

He has redeemed my days. He has given me life and beauty where there were only ashes, cold and dead.

And while He will continue to redeem my days... He has shown me a new focus for this new season of my life.

So while I'm going to leave this little corner of the 'net up and open... sometime in the spring I'll have a whole new space to stretch out and grow in.

I will keep you all updated with developments as they unfold.

I hope you'll join me!

And if I don't "see" you again before the day we celebrate Immanuel's birth... Merry Christmas!!

Blessings,
Elise

P.S. I am still writing... slowly... haltingly... that book I mentioned... continued prayers are always deeply appreciated!

P.P.S. One reason it will continue to be kind of quiet around here until the new year is because I have all those wonderful people I'm writing Love Letters to... and the number I write to seems to grow every year! God is so. good.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...